111-5 聽老友記練口語 Girls' dreams are shattered

打油者說 發佈 2020-01-09T18:44:12+00:00

[Scene: The Coma Guy's Room, Monica bursts in, closely followed by Phoebe. There is no sign of Coma Guy. His bed is empty.

[Scene: The Coma Guy's Room, Monica bursts in, closely followed by Phoebe. There is no sign of Coma Guy. His bed is empty.]

Phoebe: Alright, whadyou do with him? 你對他怎麼了?

(There is the sound of a flushing toilet and Coma Guy emerges from the bathroom)


Monica: Oh! You're awake! 你醒了

Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel? 你瞧你,感覺如何?

Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay. 頭有點暈,基本上還行

Monica: You look good! 你的氣色好極了

Coma Guy: I feel good! ...Who are you? 我感覺好極了 你們是誰?

Monica: Oh, sorry.

Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay.

Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you. 我是莫妮卡 我一直在照顧你

Phoebe: Well, we both have. 我們一直在照顧你

Coma Guy: So, the Etch-a-Sketch is from you guys? 蝕刻藝術是你們送的?

Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me. 其實只有我一個

Monica: I got you the foot massager. 我替你做腳底按摩

Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me. 知道是誰幫你刮鬍子的嗎?是我

Monica: I read to you. 我念書給你聽

Phoebe: I sang. (To Monica) Hah! 我唱歌給你聽

Coma Guy: Well,... thanks. 謝了

Monica: Oh, my pleasure. 我的榮幸

Phoebe: You're welcome. 客氣了

Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around. 再見了

Phoebe: What, that's it? 什麼?就這樣?

Monica: "See you around?" 再見?

Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say? 不然要我說什麼?

Monica: Oh, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?" Admit something to me? "I'll call you?" 我不知道 或許該說你們真好 我很感激 我會打電話給你們的

Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you. 好吧,我會打的

Phoebe: I don't think you mean that. 一點誠意都沒有

Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give. And then- we just get nothing back! And then one day, y'know, it's just, you wake up, and "See you around!" Let's go, Phoebe. 男生都這樣 我們不斷付出 沒有任何回報 有一天他醒來卻只說再見 走吧菲比

Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma. 知道嗎?我們以為你與眾不同 我想這只是昏迷的緣故

[Scene: Chandler and Joey's Chandler is talking with his mom.]

Mrs. Bing: Car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends. Anything you want from Lisbon? 樓下的車已發動 我只想拿幾本我的書給你朋友 需要我在里斯本幫你買什麼嗎?

Chandler: No, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough. 不需要,知道你要去就夠了

Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. (Kisses him and goes to leave) 好吧,要乖哦,我愛你

Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect. 你親了我最好的羅斯 好像說錯了,反正差不多

Mrs. Bing: (Reentering) O-kay. Look, it, it was stupid. 好吧,我做了蠢事

Chandler: Really stupid. 愚蠢至極

Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey, I promise it will never happen again. Are we okay now? 愚蠢至極 我也不知道是怎麼發生的 抱歉,孩子 我保證不會再發生這種事 你沒事了吧?

Chandler: Yeah. No. No... 是的 不

[Cut to the hallway, Joey is listening to Chandler and his mom's conversation through the door as Ross walks up.]

Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door. 男人與門之間禁忌的愛

Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything. 他說了,他在責備她 不只是親吻的事 一切都說出來了

Ross: You're kidding. 你在開玩笑吧?

Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?" 不是 他說你何時才能成熟 開始當個媽?

Ross: Wow!

Joey: Then she came back with "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realise I have a bomb?" 她回答說 你何時才能長大了解我是個性感女郎?

Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realise I am your mom?" 等等,你確定她不是說 你何時才能長大了解我是你媽?

Joey: That makes more sense. 這樣比較合理

Ross: So, what's going on now? 現在情況為何?

Joey: I dunno, I've been standing here spelling it out for you! (Goes back to the door) I don't hear anything. Oh, wait, wait, wait. (Looks through the spyhole) 我不知道 我一直在這兒說給你聽 我什麼都聽不到,等等…

Ross: Whaddya see? 你看見什麼?

Joey: Hard to tell, they're so tiny and upside-down. Wait, wait. They're walking away... they're walking away... No, no they're not, they're coming right at us! Run! Run! 很難說,他們好小而且上下顛倒 他們走過來,他們走過去 不,他們沒有 他們走過來了,快逃

(Joey runs off down the hall. Ross tries Monica and Rachel's apartment, but it is locked so he has to stand in the hall and pretend he wasn't listening. Chandler and his mom come out)

Mrs. Bing: You okay, kiddo? 你還好吧,孩子?

Chandler: Yeah, okay.

Mrs. Bing: Alright. (Kisses him)

Chandler: Nice save.

(She walks down the hall)

Ross: (Very politely) Mrs. Bing. 你好,賓太太

Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller. 你好,羅斯先生.

(She leaves)

(Ross knocks on Monica and Rachel's door)

Chandler: Hey.

Ross: You mean that? 你當真?

Chandler: Yeah, why not. (They shake hands) So I told her. 對,有何不可?我告訴她了

Ross: Yeah? How'd it go? 怎樣?

Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn'ta gone worse. 簡直是可笑到了極點

Ross: Well, howdya feel? 感覺怎樣

Chandler: Pretty good! I told her. 不錯 我告訴她了

Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? (Wags his finger at Chandler, then puts it down) But.. we don't have to go down that road. 瞧,或許我親你媽不是個餿主意… 我們繼續往下說了

Closing Credits

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Rachel is handing out copies of her book to the gang.]

Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Oh, oh, and on page two, he's not 'reaching for her heaving beasts'. 這只是第一章 我要大家坦白的意見 在第二頁中 他的手沒伸向她那灰尖挺的雙峰

Monica: What's a 'niffle'? 什麼是」 niffle」?

Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'. 通常在雙峰上可以找到

Rachel: Alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist... 好吧…算我不會打字

Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!等下,你們看到那段 他用那巨大顫抖的筆嗎(隱晦的說生殖器),當他用那支筆時你不會想在場的

Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it! 夠了,還我…

All: Nooo!

關鍵字: